Real Estate Education Programs
Code of Ethics Requirement
Mandatory Education Requirements for REALTORS®
NAR Code of Ethics is required for all REALTOR® Members.
- For NEW REALTOR® MEMBERS, the NAR Code of Ethics must be taken within 6 months of membership.
- For all other members, the REALTOR® Code of Ethics must be taken once within every 3 year cycle. Current cycle is January 1, 2019- December 31, 2021.
NYSAR Education Resources- Click here for coupons, free CE & more from NYSAR
NAR Education Resources - Click here for NAR’s Code of Ethics Training
SAR Education, Workshops & Training
SAR Educational Events:
- Breakfast of Knowledge CE Classes
- Informal Workshops cover timely topics, including new local laws involving real estate transactions, tax issues, document handling, etc.
- Professional Development Workshops
- SAR New Member Orientation
See upcoming dates and register for them on the SAR Calendar.
SAR REALTOR® PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPEMENT GRANTS
The Southern Adirondack REALTORS®, Inc. through its Scholarship committee, offers stipends and scholarships to REALTOR® members in good standing who wish to expand their knowledge by attending state or national REALTOR® conventions, conferences or learning programs. We firmly believe that expanding the An application process is employed and members are encouraged to view the two types of financial assistance programs currently available:
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation Course : Download program overview and application
- SAR REALTOR® Professional Development Grant: Download program overview and application
Need CE in a hurry? Check out the Southern Adirondack Realtors Online CE Shop!
To take advantage of this exciting member benefit, you must register for the courses by clicking one of our links, or the linked image below. Keep an eye out for discounts and other info on this linked image in newsletters and our Facebook page. Happy learning!